- 1978 Graduate BA Degree Loyola University, American Literature / Chemistry
- 1979-1983 Bob Crane and Assoc. Los Angeles Realtors-Assistant
- 1980 Recieved California Real Estate License
- 1983-1987 June Scott and Assoc. Realtors Beverly Hills- Sales Agent
- 1987-2004 Founded Dalton Brown and Long Realtors (DBL) Greater Los Angeles / Beverly Hills
- 2004-November Sold DBL to Sotheby's International Realty
- 2005-2008 President of Sotheby's International Realty
- 2010-2013 Executive Manager Sotheby's International Realty
- 2014 Built ground-up office building Park City, Utah
- 2015 Recieved Utah Real Estate License
- 2015-2018 Founded Rising Star Realtors, Park City Utah
- 2018-Present Merged Rising Star with Windermere Realty Park City
Interviewing world famous designer Wallace Cunningham at a home he created in Park City, Utah. Which I listed and sold for 14 million dollars.
The interview covers the thought process behind the creation of this mult-million dollar contemporary masterpiece.
Interviewed by Brian Ades, a top producing agent at Sotheby's International Realty.
Discussing the advantages of owning Real Estate, how to invest, where to invest, how to leverage your real estate equity, out-of-state buyers and the pros and cons of second homes.
This article is about the opening of Rising Star Realtors in Park City Utah.
Marketplace: Rising Star Realtors mine for clients in Park CityAlan Long says market presents an opportunityBubba Brown
February 17, 2017
(Bubba Brown/Park Record)Alan Long recently opened Rising Star Realtors, a firm located in a renovated mine structure at the Silver Star Plaza. He says Park Citys burgeoning real estate market offers a prime opportunity.In 2008, Alan Long moved to Park City for a peaceful retirement after a successful career in real estate on the West Coast.
That lasted about a year and a half.
Shortly after coming to town, Long, who made his bones in real estate by building a firm of about 800 agents in Los Angeles, realized he couldn't shake the feeling that Park City represented an enormous business opportunity. Now, he is aiming to capitalize on the promise Park City holds. He founded Rising Star Realtors, which recently moved into a new office in a renovated entrance to a mine tunnel at the Silver Star Plaza.